Our services are not related to virtual casinos and casino gambling in general.
The users balance can not be used for casino bets, nor transferred to other sites.
Credits (user account balance) can not be withdrawn as real money.
CONDITIONS RELATING TO USE OF THE SERVICE
No individual under the age of eighteen (18) may use the Service, regardless of any consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service.
Visitors from countries, where our service is illegal by the respective law of their countries are prohibited to use our services or buy any products.
You need a supported Web browser to access the Service. You acknowledge and agree that VALUESKINS.COM may cease to support a given Web browser and that your continuous use of the Service will require you to download a supported Web browser. You also acknowledge and agree that the performance of the Service is incumbent on the performance of your computer equipment and your Internet connection.
You agree to sign on and register for the Services through your Steam account provided by the Valve Corporation. You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account or through the use of your password by yourself or by other persons. If you believe that a third party has access your password, use the password regeneration feature of the Service as soon as possible to obtain a new password. In all circumstances, you agree not to permit any third party to use or access the Service.
As a condition to your use of the Service, you agree not to:
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Service or VALUESKINS.COM’s computer systems;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Service and such systems and networks;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise investigate any of the software or components used to provide the Service;
- harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- use the Service in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to VALUESKINS.COM’s policies and instructions and to any applicable law;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- make use of the Service in a manner contrary to the terms and conditions under which third parties provide facilities and technology necessary for the operation of the Service, such as G2A or Valve;
- infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Service, including but not limited to in making available virtual items by using the Service;
- make use of, promote, link to or provide access to materials deemed by VALUESKINS.COM at its sole discretion to be offensive or cause harm to VALUESKINS.COM’s reputation, including, but not limited to, illegal content and pornographic content and content deemed offensive or injurious to VALUESKINS.COM and/or the Service (such as Warez sites, IRC bots and bittorent sites).
You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
Staff members will never send you empty trade offers asking for item verification. Also, do not add any staff members on Steam for site support.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. VALUESKINS.COM makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, www.walueskins.com does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
By topping up an amount to your VALUESKINS.COM wallet, you accept that the credits received (labeled by the $-sign, further currencies available) are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds.
REFUND, RETURN, CANCELLATION POLICY
All trade is final and cannot be cancelled. We reserve the right to refuse any item. We reserve the right to deny services for any reason. We do not offer refunds for any reason.
If a user's account does not show a balance top up after payment through G2A, we will return the payment after user request and internal check.
DELIVERY & EXCHANGES
After user payments the user receives credit on his user account. This can be used to pay for items in our inventory.
All trades made with our bots are independent from each other. Money left on top of a trade will be saved to the user account and can be used later for further purchases on our website.
STORAGE AND WITHDRAWAL OF USERS' BALANCE
The users wallet is neither a bank account nor any kind of payment instrument. It functions as a prepaid balance to purchase digital goods offered on VALUESKINS.COM.
- When registering at the website via Steam, a user shall register a digital wallet which shall be linked to their Steam ID account.
- A user may enter money (currency may vary) to their digital wallet which shall display the current balance. Furthermore, a transactions-executed option shall be available.
- A user may only use the money to buy digital soft goods which are offered for sale at the website.
- Money cannot be withdrawn from a user’s digital wallet at the website.
- We reserve the right to ban a user’s account without explanation, should the user violate the TOS.
- A user shall to up their balance via G2A Pay payment system. When topping up the balance, a user shall be awarded a bonus of 10% or 20% (depending on the payment method) of the amount paid by the website, at the very time the money is entered.
- When goods are being exchanged, the amount that can be entered to a user’s wallet is limited to the amount equivalent to USD 3000.
- All prices stated are final. We do not add hidden fees or transport costs to any digital goods.
- All monetary relations are expressed in US dollars, gross of all applicable taxes.
In the event of a dispute arising between VALUESKINS.COM and the user, VALUESKINS.COM will provide dispute management and take ultimate responsibility to find a solution.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither VALUESKINS.COM nor any other party involved in creating or delivering the website or services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with (i) any use of, or inability to use, the website or services, or application, or (ii) the sale, purchase, or use of the goods.
The foregoing limitation applies regardless of the nature of the cause of action (whether breach of contract or tort, including negligence) and even if VALUESKINS.COM has previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damage or loss.
The foregoing limitation applies to all damages arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, the website or services, including but not limited to: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies; (ii) personal injury or property damage; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers, including any personal or financial information stored therein; (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted through the website or services; and/or (v) any goods sold or purchased.
To the extent that any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation shall apply to the extent permissible under applicable law.
VALUESKINS.COM’s aggregate liability to user in any circumstance is limited to either the amount paid by user to VALUESKINS.COM or $100, whichever is greater.
VALUESKINS.COM takes full responsibility for all monetary made via the platform. Users must always contact VALUESKINS.COM first with regards to payment issues including refunds, cancellations and chargebacks.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The website Administrator may assign, subcontract or otherwise transfer their rights and/or obligations hereunder without notifying you so or obtaining your consent. You, however, may not assign, subcontract or otherwise transfer your rights and/or obligations hereunder.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING ("AML") AND COUNTER TERRORIST FINANCING ("CTF") POLICY
VALUESKINS.COM is designed to prevent money laundering by meeting the European standards on combating money laundering and terrorism financing, including the need to have adequate systems and controls in place to mitigate the risk of the firm being used to facilitate financial crime.
This AML Policy sets out the minimum standards which must be complied with and includes:
Establishing and maintaining a Risk-Based Approach (RBA) to the assessment and management of money laundering and terrorist financing risks faced by the firm;
Establishing and maintaining risk-based Customer Due Diligence (CDD), identification, verification and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, including enhanced due diligence for customers presenting a higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs);
Establishing procedures for reporting suspicious activity internally and to the relevant law enforcement authorities as appropriate;
We are in NO WAY affiliated with or endorsed by the Valve corporation, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Steam or any other trademarks of the Valve corporation.
Your SteamID, Steam Profile, Trade URL will not be shared with third parties; All data about your trades will be kept anonymous and secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by VALUESKINS.COM.
VALUESKINS.COM has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that VALUESKINS.COM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS; EULAS
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the ""G2A Pay services provider"") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
Website is Powered by Steam, a registered trademark of Valve Corporation.
Valve, the Valve logo, the Steam logo, Counter-Strike and the Counter-Strike logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. No incorporeal rights or other material on the website is transferred to the user.
Our website and services are protected by copyright and further intellectual property laws.
VALUESKINS.COM services provided by World Star Marketing s.r.o., ID 07945621, TAX Number CZ07945621, principal place of business at Štochlova 1247/11 Prague, 150 00, Czech Republic.
Third parties are used for technical services, graphics, advertisement and legal services.